Furniture Removals Brisbane
Our approach to furniture removals is simple - we work for you, not ourselves. Your Removalists will:
- Turn up on time
- Work hard to give you the best possible value for money for your removals
- Handle your belongings carefully
- Charge what we've agreed to charge according to your Furniture Removalist Quote or our advertised hourly rates
- Confirm all details of your move in writing before moving day
- Contact you after the move to ensure complete customer satisfaction
Our Fleet Includes:
- Open tray back utes (over size tray). Great for just a few items
- 20 cubic metre trucks. Will move the contents of a small office or up to a two bedroom unit
- 35 cubic metre trucks. Will move the contents of an average 2-3 bedroom home
- 47 cubic metre trucks. Will move the contents of an average 3-4 bedroom home
- 65 cubic metre trucks. Will move the contents of an average 4-5 bedroom home
- GPS navigation in all vehicles
- MT Data tracking devices in all trucks so we can always tell you exactly where your goods are
- EFTPOS machines in all vehicles
Good afternoon Graeme,
Thank you for all your help over the weekend. I was suitably impressed with the regular updates throughout the morning to let me know when you were arriving and the removalists were both friendly and hard working.
I just wanted to let you know that we were extremely satisfied with the service and assistance we received from Scotty's, The Movers, for our move from Nobby to Teneriffe on Monday 15th November.
The whole process ran smoothly from the initial booking with Richard to the finalisation of the bill at the end of the day. Our Removalists, Taylor and Harry were fantastic, it wasn't an easy move yet they worked hard and got the job done with a smile on their face.
Again, I would like to reiterate how satisfied we were and would recommend Scotty's to anyone.
Michael & Beth.